Having an Inclinometer on board and knowing your exact degree of heal can be an invaluable tool for racing. Also commonly known as a tilt gauge, inclinometers can measure the angle of tilt on your boat, truck, Jeep, fork lifts or really any tilt-able machinery.
This Sun Company Lev-O-Gage has larger digits that show only -6 to 6 degrees for when fine tuning of heal is of great concern.Tube assembly made of flexible, shatterproof borosilicate glass with a background of fade-resistant neon yellow for high visibility.
- Made in USA
- Housings made of heat-resistant ABS polymer plastic and tube assembly is constructed of durable borosilicate glass
- Background of tube assembly is fade-resistant inneon yellow in for HIGH VISIBILITY
- White numbers and markings are printed
- Manually color customize the white markings to denote inSafe in - inCaution in - inAlert in zones
- Mounts to most surfaces with high-bond pressure-sensitive tape (provided) or screws (provided)