The S-Core Sunglasses offer Kaenon's extreme functionality and sport performance in a sleeker, thinner frame. They feature an ergonomic design with shorter temple arms in order to fit easily under a helmet or hat. Hydrophobic and anti-reflective lenses shed water and absorb light, and are also polarized to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- SR-91 Polarized lenses provide broad spectrum UV protection, impact-protection, and increased optical clarity
- Reduces glare and prevents eye fatigue
- Anti-reflective coating absorbs light, reflections and glare
- Hydrophobic coating sheds water from surface
- Frames fit comfortably under a helmet or hat
- Anti-scratch coating for longevity and durability
- Variflex nose pads and ear grips for a secure fit
- Includes a micro fiber cleaning/storage bag and a protective hard case
- Lightweight TR90 frames are flexible and temperature resistant
- Curved shape and fit offers protection from more angles, including your peripheral vision
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hinges for durability
Kaenon Pink Logos
For each pair of pink logo Kaenon sunglasses sold, APS and Kaenon will each donate 10% of profits to the Olivia Constants Foundation. APS and Kaenon are honored to contribute to a cause very near and dear to the hearts of many Annapolitans and sailors around the world. Read more on the APS Olivia Constants Foundation page.
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land, Sun Protection|