A clever solution from Brian Hutchinson. These form-fitting pads allow the sailor to hike on padded lifelines comfortably all day long. With a sculpted foam pad inside, it allows you to retain mobility when not hiking, while giving you protection when you are. Available in two sizes with adjustable waist and leg straps for the perfect fit.
- Color: Black
- Size: SM/MD or LG
- Fabric: Abrasion-resistant Cordura outside with closed cell foam core and skin-friendly inner layer.
- Fit: Form fitting; sized according to weight*
- Closures: Velcro adjustable around leg and waist
- Other: 1-3/4 in straps, inside foam tapers to the outside and inside for a more form fit
*Sizing is done by weight, for a sailor of average build. Sailors with a slight build can add another 15lbs to the weight range:
- Small/Medium: ~135lbs. - 185lbs
- Large: 185lbs. - ~215lbs.