If you have ever been on the water at night and wondered if the marine navigation lights you see are from an approaching or fleeing vessel, or if the lights are just a simple fishing trawler or huge super tanker, then LIGHTrule is for you.
This simple to use vessel identification tool is an inexpensive, yet valuable reference tool for all night travel and is an essential addition to the equipment found aboard any boat.
- Makes an excellent aide for navigation classes and Coast Guard exams.
- Identifies all USCG Colregs
- Shows the actual view of vessels for port, starboard, bow and stern lights.
- Identifies 60 marine navigation light configurations
- Displays 15 day shapes
- Provides a magnifying lens to make vessel descriptions easy to read
- Displays horn signals for restricted visibility, maneuvering and warning
- Constructed of durable plastic
- Stored in a vinyl sleeve