Marlow Ropes' Super Pre-Stretch Line is a small diameter double braided Polyester line. It undergoes a unique stretching process in which it is heated, stretched and the cooled in its elongated state. This process minimizes initial elongation and creates a very low-stretch line that runs extremely well through blocks. A workhorse of a control line that also is favored for spinnaker halyards because it runs well on take-downs. Distinctive colors make this line ideal line identification while racing.
- Perfect for control lines. Stiff construction allows it to zing through blocks making it ideal for spinnaker halyards on dinghies and small keelboats.
- The Nubby cover is easy to grip, cleats very well and maintains stiffness.
Cover Material: Polyester
- The durable smooth 8-plait Polyester cover is hardened by the pre-stretching process. This creates an incredibly smooth and fast running line.
Core Material: Polyester
- Also effected by the stretching process, the Polyester core helps to create a line that does not compress easily and maintains its shape.
End Termination: Melted
- Easily melted for line termination.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Spinnaker Halyard, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|