In competitive sailing, being able to react quickly to a change in wind conditions can mean the difference between finding yourself in the front of the pack or being the last ones back to the dock. The wireless Micro Compass by Raymarine can help you achieve that competitive advantage.
This waterproof, self-contained compass fits the bill for dinghies and sport boats. Large twin display with battery level indicator. A lithium battery works in conjunction with a small fixed solar panel, providing you with of 200 hours of autonomous use. Three choices of data display - compass heading, tactical compass scale and race countdown timer. Because headers and lifts are not displayed, most one design classes will allow this compass.
- No wires or connections to make
- Can show compass heading, tactical compass scale and a race countdown timer
- Simple to set-up and use
- Waterproof (submersible to 10m)
- Shock Resistant
- Lightweight only 153g (0.34lbs)
- Ultra wide viewing angles
- Battery level indicator
- Precise to 1 degree
- Easy to read large digits
- Micro Compass and snap-in cradle included only. Mast mount options are sold separately.