This multifunction digital analogue display unit is a part of the Micronet MN 100-2 System. Its wireless, its solar powered and is a totally waterproof unit that can quickly give you a visual read on what the wind is doing around you. When purchased with the appropriate transmitters and data feeds, this analog display can graphically display a wealth of information such as: Apparent Wind Speed and Angle/Apparent Close-hauled Wind Speed and Angle/True Wind Speed and Angle/True Close-hauled Wind Speed and Angle/True Wind Direction/VMG to Wind/Turn to Waypoint/Heading/Locked Heading/Tack Course/Course Over Ground.
- No wiring: receive all date via a wireless connection
- Solar powered with 300 hours autonomy
- Unique combination of display formats
- Large 14mm (0.56 in.) digits
- Simple to configure
- Backlighting to three levels
- Total waterproof (is submersible to 10m)
- Lightweight, only 230g (0.51 lb.)
Included with this display unit is a snap-in mounting cradle, an instrument cover and also comes with a white, grey and carbon black bezel for you to customize the look of your display to that of your boat.