Kaenon’s Montecito Sunglasses are easy to wear, simple and refined- inspired by the California town of the same name. They have lightweight frames with a classic style, and polarized SR-91 lenses to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. The lenses are also hydrophobic to shed surface water away, as well scratch proof for increased longevity.
- SR-91 Polarized lenses provide broad spectrum UV protection, impact-protection, and increased optical clarity
- Reduces glare and prevents eye fatigue
- Anti-reflective coating absorbs light, reflections and glare
- Hydrophobic coating sheds water from surface
- Anti-scratch coating for longevity and durability
- Variflex nose pads for a secure fit
- Includes a micro fiber cleaning/storage bag and a protective hard case
- Lightweight TR90 frames are flexible and temperature resistant
- Curved shape and fit offers protection from more angles, including your peripheral vision
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hinges for durability
Kaenon Pink Logos
For each pair of pink logo Kaenon sunglasses sold, APS and Kaenon will each donate 10% of profits to the Olivia Constants Foundation. APS and Kaenon are honored to contribute to a cause very near and dear to the hearts of many Annapolitans and sailors around the world. Read more on the APS Olivia Constants Foundation page.
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land, Sun Protection|