The Inflatable Belt Pack PFD from Mustang Survival is lightweight and ergonomic. Take it with you everywhere you go. It fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. Once inflated it must be pulled over the head for proper use.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved: Type III
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit
- Manual inflation -inflates by pulling activation cord
- Oral inflation tube included on product as secondary inflation option
- 38lb buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs
- Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window
- Safety whistle
- Reflective piping on outer shell
- SOLAS reflective tape for increased visibility in rescue conditions
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Size: Fits Chest Size 30-52 in (Designed for users 16 years+ and >80 lbs)
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing|
Are you tired of wearing bulky life jackets while trying to enjoy the outdoors? Well, check out the Mustang Inflatable Belt Pack.
It's worn around the waist and has a manual inflation pull tab. It's perfect for SUPing, kayaking, and of course...sailing! It's a Coast Guard approved, Type III PFD--this means that as long as you have it on-board your vessel of choice, it counts.
One of the main concerns would be how it works, since it's around your waist. Watch and learn.