The Inflatable Belt Pack PFD from Mustang Survival is lightweight and ergonomic. Take it with you everywhere you go. It fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. Once inflated it must be pulled over the head for proper use.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved: Type III
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit
- Manual inflation -inflates by pulling activation cord
- Oral inflation tube included on product as secondary inflation option
- 38lb buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs
- Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window
- Safety whistle
- Reflective piping on outer shell
- SOLAS reflective tape for increased visibility in rescue conditions
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Size: Fits Chest Size 30-52 in (Designed for users 16 years+ and >80 lbs)
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing|
Write Your Own Review
Are you tired of wearing bulky life jackets while trying to enjoy the outdoors? Well, check out the Mustang Inflatable Belt Pack.
It's worn around the waist and has a manual inflation pull tab. It's perfect for SUPing, kayaking, and of course...sailing! It's a Coast Guard approved, Type III PFD--this means that as long as you have it on-board your vessel of choice, it counts.
One of the main concerns would be how it works, since it's around your waist. Watch and learn.