Specifically designed for the racing dinghy sailor, the Championship Buoyancy Aid is engineered for your safety whilst maintaining your performance.
Ergonomically designed with a short length for unrestricted movement. It has a side zip entry and is belted at the waist, the fit is secure.
Reflective print means you can be seen even in low light and the front pocket enables you to keep essentials close to hand and out of the way.
- EPE layered foam construction in an ergonomic design
- VISLON® zip side opening with secure webbing zip head closure
- Front VISLON® zipped pocket with bellows for added volume
- Waist belt for a snug, secure fit
- Elasticated hem and shoulders straps for comfort and ease of movement
- Crotch strap on junior sizes
- Reflective prints for low light visibility
Please Note: This buoyancy aid is CE approved, but has not been Coast Guard approved. The Musto Championship Buoyancy Aid is meant to aid in floatation of a user, and should not be used in place of a PFD when one is required.
|Size||Chest* (inches)||Weight (lbs)|
|JS/JM||27 - 33||66 - 88|
|JL/SM||33 - 38||88 - 154|
|MD/LG||38 - 42||>154|
|XL/2X||42 - 48||>154|
*Measured at greatest torso circumference in inches
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing|
|Material / Fabric||100% Polyamide|