Don't let the cold keep you off the water. This ideal entry-level unisex drysuit for dinghy sailing offers the reliability that Musto is known for.
The Dinghy Drysuit's waterproof, windproof and breathable 3-layer fabric protects you from rain and spray and the Dynat® diagonal zip is watertight too.
Has Neoprene glide-skin neck and wrist seals offer high water resistance. Reinforced seat and knees so you can keep this drysuit around for many years to come.
It's internal, adjustable braces and the elasticated back waist give you a custom fit. You will also stay visible in low light thanks to the reflective print.
- Breathable and waterproof polyamide Oxford 3-layer fabric with taped seams
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- 2mm glide-skin neoprene collar and cuffs to minimize water ingress and easy donning and removal while ensuring wearer comfort
- Mmetal Dynat® diagonal front dry zip
- Reinforced seat and knee patches with turned back corners to aid drainage
- Adjustable elasticated internal braces with security pocket attached
- Fabric cuff covers to reduce UVA damage and tears
- Elasticated rear waist to reduce bulk and windage
- Reflective print to enhance visibility in low light
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||50% Polyamide, 50% Polyurethane|