The Musto HPX Gore-Tex Dry Suit offers the ultimate level of protection, making it a must for serious offshore sailing to extreme latitudes. Not only is Gore-Tex Pro fabric completely windproof and waterproof, but this dry-suit has a protected latex neck and wrist seals, and a metal front zip to create a total water tight system.
Stay warm and comfortable with a grid fleece-lined high collar and crown of the hood. Stretch fabric covers the upper back, shoulders, sleeve area, elbows, base of hood and hood pod, allowing you to move freely.
This dry suit provides two to three hours survival time in water of 5C (41F), and is made of 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro, ensuring a rugged construction. Added durability comes from reinforced seat and knee patches.
The HPX Dry Suit has multiple safety features such as a built in oral inflator (similar to an inflatable PFD), as well as a fluorescent hood and prismatic reflective strips for increased visibility.
- HPX Ocean Gore-Tex with stretch fabric covering upper back, shoulders, sleeve area, elbows, base of hood and hood pod
- Cordura seat and knee patches for durability
- Two to three hours survival time in water of 5C (41F)
- Generous cut with room for layering
- Double tool strap with D rings
- Internal braces for optimum fit
- Hand warmer pockets lined with fleece
- Double thigh pockets with water deflecting closure
- Articulated elbows and knees for maximum mobility
- Protected latex neck and wrist seals for durability
- Roll-away florescent hood with width, height and face adjustments
- Musto prismatic reflective strips for visibility
- Fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth
- Spume visor to protect face
- Lightweight, flexible diagonal front waterproof zip
- Built-in oral inflator
|Recommended Use||Offshore Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||80% Polyamide, 20% PTFE|
|Zipper||Metal Dynat® diagonal front zip|
|Seals||Latex neck and wrist seals|