The Musto HPX Ocean Gore-Tex Jacket is the ultimate foul weather gear choice for extended ocean use in even the harshest of weather conditions.
A 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro construction is completely wind and waterproof while remaining breathable. Designed to be durable, this jacket features a hard-wearing seat patch with an abrasion resistant seam, while rugged Gore-Tex Pro fabric prevents wear and tear.
An adjustable fluorescent hood and photoluminescent prismatic reflectors provide the best visibility in the even the poorest of light conditions. Also, a pre-shaped spume visor, adjustable cuffs, and double storm flap keep you as dry as possible.
In addition to articulated elbows and underarms, this jacket has stretch Gore-Tex fabric across the upper back and sleeves, allowing you to move freely during highly active sailing.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology is durable, breathable, and waterproof
- Stretch GORE-TEX® fabric across upper back body and sleeves allows greater freedom of movement
- Adjustable florescent GORE-TEX® hood also rolls away
- Adjustable and pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face
- Articulated elbows and underarms for freedom of movement
- Outer adjustable cuff with neoprene inner design offers cuff protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel covering zip prevents water penetration
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets with laser cut drainage holes on the chest and lower front
- Large cargo pockets with water deflecting closures
- CORDURA® seat patch with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- Photoluminescent prismatic reflectors for improved visibility
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||80% Polyamide, 20% PFTE|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|