The Musto HPX Pro Series Gore-Tex Dry Smock is the toughest ocean sailing dry smock available. Made with a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology, this piece will be rough and tough against the elements, no matter the conditions.
The Gore-Tex Pro fabric gives superior breathability and durability for high-packed action, and the Gore™ Micro Grid Backer material adds comfort to the interior of the smock by improving snag resistance; the material glides easily over midlayers and is less abrasive on the skin. The Ocean Technology membrane is the toughest, most durable waterproof membrane that delivers long term weather proof and breathable performance, while the outer layer is tough against all kinds of weather.
Without zippers and a hood, this smock minimizes bulk and weight, making it ideal for active, extreme environments. Latex wrist and neck seals give a virtual drysuit protection to keep water out, even in the most intense spray, and photo-luminescent reflectors on the shoulders and wrists ensure visibility for foul weather and night time conditions. The Cordura® patch on the seat adds a tough resistance to the boat's deck, making sure the garment really stands up to the wear and tear of ocean sailing.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology offering the best breathable, waterproof and durable performance fabric for professional use
- Musto branded photoluminescent prismatic reflectors for high levels of visibility in poor light conditions
- Latex neck and wrist seals for complete waterproof protection
- Hardwearing Cordura seat patch with abrasion-resistant seam construction for durability
- Half-lined Cordura chest pocket to allow stowing of vital tools in an easy access pocket
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Offshore Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||53% Polyester, 25% PTFE, 22% Polyamide|