You'll be ocean race ready with the Musto HPX Pro Series Gore-Tex Smock. The HPX Pro Series is the toughest sailing kit in the world offering the ultimate in breathable, waterproof and durable performance fabrics. Tested by Volvo Ocean Racers in the Southern Ocean, this smock is made with the toughest 3 layer Gore Tex Pro Shell with streamlined features to reduce bulk.
It has a longer length back hem, a larger area of abrasion resistant Cordura fabric on the seat and in the pocket, and new ProVISION window hood for enhanced peripheral vision.
Among many other additional safety features this smock offers Musto's photoluminescent reflectors that keep you visible on night watches when there is no light.
- Fluorescent, fully adjustable roll-away Gore-Tex fabric hood with Paclite® product technology for complete protection even over helmets; packs into a stretch hood pod
- Fully adjustable and pre-shaped visor to protect your face from spray
- Inner latex neck and cuff seals for complete waterproof protection
- New ProVISION windows in the hood for added peripheral vision; they do not go brittle or yellow
- Musto branded photoluminescent prismatic reflectors for high visibility at night
- Laser cut drainage holes in pockets to prevent water storage
- Rigid hood peak to carry run-off water away from your face
- Grid fleece lined collar and crown of hood for warmth and comfort
- Bonded features for added strength and easy to use with gloves: storm flap, sleeve cuff tabs and front pocket
- Hardwearing Cordura seat patch with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability and a half lined Cordura chest pocket to resist damage from stowed tools
- Its 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric with an Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE™ Micro Grid Backer is the most durable, waterproof and breathable outdoor fabric.
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Offshore Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||53% Polyester, 25% PTFE, 22% Polyamide|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|