You'll be ocean race ready with the Musto HPX Pro Series Gore-Tex Trousers. Offering the ultimate in breathable, waterproof and durable performance fabrics, these trousers are made with the toughest 3 layer Gore Tex Pro Shell with streamlined features to reduce bulk.
Has removable, soft D3O® impact pads in the knees lock hard on impact for added comfort and protection.
Underarm elastic, the hi-fit design, adjustable braces and back waist adjustment give you a snug fit so you can face any ocean.
These trousers have Cordura knee, seat, and back hem patches, as well as inside the pockets to prevent abrasion for added durability.
- Removable D3O® impact protection panels at knees to protect you against injury
- 2-way YKK zip with gusset to allow easy access
- Hi-fit design with back waist adjustment, elasticated under arms and fabric covered elastic braces that are adjustable with Velcro for a snug fit
- Bonded tab at top of zipper and leg closure to be more sturdy and glove wearing friendly
- Double tool strap with D rings
- Articulated knee and seat construction to maximize freedom of movement
- Hardwearing Cordura seat and knee patches have increased coverage with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- Two cargo pockets reinforced with Cordura with water deflecting closures for storage
- Velcro ankle adjustment with Cordura back hem reinforcement to prevent water ingress
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with Ocean Technology® membrane and Gore™ Micro Grid Backer Technology for the best breathable, waterproof and durable performance for professional use
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing, Keelboat Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||53% Polyester, 22% PTFE, 25% Polyamide|