The Musto LPX Dynamic Stretch Salopettes provide the perfect solution for racing teams who wish to maximize their technological advantage without compromise; they need clothing that, like their yacht, is high tech but low weight.
The Dynamic Stretch Salopettes are constructed from a 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with stretch, which allows for maximum breathability, perfect for a warm day.
The Dynamic Stretch Salopettes also offer a unique design with an asymetrical zipper, which makes it a piece that is easy and quick to get in and out of, and zips in the opposite direction of the LPX Dynamix Stretch Jacket and Smock, which minimizes bulk for greater freedom of movement.
Reinforced seat and knee areas add durability against the deck of a boat, adjustable neoprene ankle straps help keep water out, and reflective details add visibility for safety in low light conditions.
- Ergonomically constructed in 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with stretch providing unrestricted movement with superior breathability, durability and waterproof protection
- GORE™ Micro Grid Backer for increased internal abrasion and snag resistance
- Bonded stretch reinforcement patches on seat and knees for lightweight yet durable protection
- 2-way YKK® water resistant VISLON® zip with gusset to allow easy access
- 4-way stretch fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating across shoulders and back to further enable dynamic movement
- Bonded, laser-cut water resistant VISLON® zipped thigh pocket with drainage
- Adjustable neoprene ankle closures minimise water ingress
- Reflective print for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Back waist elastic for improved fit
- Articulated legs enhance freedom of movement
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||Shell Fabric: 71% PA, 29% PTFE, STRETCH FABRIC: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane|