The Musto LPX Jacket utilizes Gore-Tex to provide a breathable waterproof outer layer ideal for high-performance inshore sailing. This jacket has reliable weather protection while remaining low weight.
Splashproof zips repel water, while 3-layer Gore-Tex is wind and waterproof, giving you the best protection while sailing.
Reinforced forearms and lower back reduces wear, giving you a more durable weatherproof jacket.
The LPX jacket has elasticated shock cord drawstring at the waist and articulated elbows to give you the most comfortable fit. Also, the reflective print located on the pockets and back of the collar increase visibility in low light environments.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric is wind and waterproof
- Chafe protection on forearms and hem
- Regular fit with room for light layering
- Full arm articulation for ease of movement
- Splashproof zips on front and pockets
- Elasticated shock cord drawstring at waist for comfort fit
- Velcro fastening wrist closures reduce water ingress
- Roll away detachable hood
- Forearm and lower back reinforcement to reduce wear
- Two front zipped pockets with drainage
- Stripped back ergonomic design for performance and protection
- Detachable hood with width and height adjustment
- Stiffened hood peak for the best protection
- Reflective print on back of collar, hand and sleeve pockets for enhanced visibility
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||78% Polyester, 22% PTFE|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|
- Versatile and 3 Layer Gore-Tex is amazing Fits well even with layers on underneath
- Could maybe have a bit more reflective material on it