The Musto Mid Layer Gore-Tex Salopettes are a low profile but highly functional middle insulation layer designed for long distance sailing in colder environments. Its Gore-Tex outer shell gives waterproof, weatherproof, and breathable protection against the elements while providing insulation against the cold with a thick Arctec Grid Fleece lining.
With a slim fit design that offers low bulk, this piece fits easily under foul weather gear, and can also be worn alone in cold environments. The high chest means greater weather protection for the core, and fleece-lined chest pockets give a little added warmth.
With stretchy shoulder material and reinforced seat and knees designed for movement, this mid layer is truly meant to last. Easily packable and lightweight for a warm layer, these salopettes are a well-tested favorite of Volvo racers and a great option for an offshore kit.
- 2-layer ripstop Gore-Tex fabric for lightweight breathability and waterproofness
- Arctec® 240 fleece-lined for comfort and warmth
- Stretch shoulders for extra comfort and freedom of movement
- Back waist adjustment to reduce volume
- Water resistant 2-way YKK zip for added protection and convenience
- Two YKK water resistant zipped hand warmer pockets
- Reinforced articulated knees and seat for added durability and ease of movement
- Crotch gusset for comfort and ease of movement
- Tapered legs and elasticated ankle closures to reduce bulk beneath outer layers
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Offshore Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Shell: 70% Polyamide, 30% PTFE; Lining: 100% Polyester|