The ultimate dinghy and sport boat drysuit, the Musto MPX Gore-Tex Dry Suit is constructed with a highly breathable 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric that is custom engineered for Musto. Offering a wide range of motion and superior durability, this drysuit wins the "all-around" award because it is great for both dinghy sailing in cold temperatures and distance sailing in gnarlier conditions on a keelboat.
The waterproof metal zipper is ultra durable, meaning that this will be your drysuit for years to come. The latex neck and wrist seals and foot socks provide watertight protection and are replaceable if needed due to wear and tear. The seat and knees are reinforced with Cordura for extra durability at the high impact areas, and the abrasion resistant seams can take a punch. Internal adjustments provide a customized fit, and articulated elbows allow for maximum range of movement in a drysuit.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro for superior breathability, durability and waterproof protection
- Latex neck and wrist seals
- Latex feet socks are protected by shell fabric cover to reduce UVA damage and tears
- VELCRO® fastening wrist closures for a tight comfortable seal
- Tough metal Dynat® diagonal front dry zip
- Internal adjustable braces for optimum fit
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- High wear resistant Cordura® knee and seat patches with abrasion resistant seam construction
- Waist belt with adjustable buckle closure to reduce bulk and resulting windage
- Thigh pocket with water deflecting closure
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||85% Polyamide, 15% PTFE|