A favorite among APS employees, the MPX GoreTex Race Lite Smock is a lightweight, fully waterproof and very durable pullover smock designed for the active inshore racer.
Its lightweight Gore-Tex® Pro fabric gives total weather protection and breathability for high levels of activity while rounding the marks, and the Stretch Gore-Tex® fabric across the upper back and down to the elbows allows for a wide freedom of movement. This smock really delivers in the high performance category, enabling sailors to move freely and quickly while keeping their core dry.
This smock is simple in design and features, but packs a lot of punch in functionality. The asymmetric neck zip and adjustable elastic neck and wrist closures give a tight but comfortable fit to help keep the spray and rain out, and the wide, adjustable neoprene hem helps to keep waves out while preventing the smock from riding up.
The chest pocket and roomy sweatshirt-style kangaroo pocket have water resistant zippers and drainage holes for storage and easy access, while the reflective seam tapes add visibility for safety on a rainy or overcast day.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate for superior breathability, durability, and waterproofness
- Stretch GORE-TEX® fabric covering shoulders and elbows combined with articulated elbows and underarms to increase freedom of movement
- Elastic stretch neck and wrists with bonded Velcro adjustment for a comfortable secure fit
- Neoprene hem with bonded velcro adjustment for a snug fit
- Chest and side pockets are laser cut and bonded with reflective PU with water resistant zips for easy storage
- In-seam reflective tape at the front, back shoulder, and sleeve seams to increase visibility
- Asymmetric neck zip with gusset for increased protection
- Laser cut drainage holes for all pockets
- Side pockets with water resistant zips for secure storage
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband to prevent garment riding up and prevent water ingress
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||85% Polyamide, 15% PTFE (Shell); 71% PA, 29% PTFE (Stretch Panels)|