Designed with inshore and round-the-cans racers in mind, the MPX Race line is perfect for people who need high performance gear with all excess bulk removed, Gore-Tex reliability and a high range of movement for performance sailing.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX Pro Shell Laminate, Nylatex stretch shoulders for extra comfort, 500 denier Cordura seat & knee patches with internal abrasion free seams
- Fit: Active cut, room for light layering, high chest fit for extra protection
- Closures: 2-Way water resistant zip and waterproof gusset, adjustable ankles, smooth non-abrasive stretch ankle seals with Velcro adjustable
- Other: Multi-tool attachment facility, unlined for easy access & speed of drying, waist adjusters, thigh pocket with water deflecting inner lip
Team Gear Options:
Thinking about outfitting yourself or the crew with some customized gear with text or graphics? If so, your options for this product are:
- Versatile, Comfortable, Dry Review by Katie
You really have to try these on to believe the difference between these and the traditional suspender-like trousers. You can live in them, really. I also like that more of my core is protected in these, since the goretex covers more than my old West Marine trousers. These were really expensive, but I would buy these before anything if I could do over again. 2 years in and they are still going strong , which is a lot more than I can say for any other non goretex piece of gear I have.
(Posted on 12/9/2015)