These lightweight, breathable, flexible and fast-drying race shoes are made for natural motion. The Musto Trilite Shoe has a trigenic sole that is constructed in three separate parts, which allows your foot to flex naturally, and the wide shoe front allows your toes to splay for bare-foot lateral stability.
Siped rubber pads give unbeatable grip on wet, heeling decks. A protective toecap helps to keep your foot safe from impact, and Agion anti-microbial treatment improves hygiene and reduces odors.
- High abrasion resistant, lightweight, breathable, fast drying mesh material
- Protective toe cap for safety
- Dual density midsole with outsole grade EVA and rebound EVA midsole at the heel for enhanced comfort
- Wide fit for maximum ground contact and lateral stability
- Trigenic Flex groves for natural motion and enhanced flexibility
- Siped ROCK rubber pads for extreme grip in wet and dry conditions
- Vertical AquaDX drainage channels to prevent water pooling in the shoe
- Seamless footbed with sacchetto construction for no internal seams and added flexibility
- AGION® anti-microbial treatment to keep shoes odor-free
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||90% Mesh, 10% Synthetic|