The Women's Musto BR2 Offshore Trousers are a good staple to have in your offshore kit if you are an active sailor with a few offshore trips on your calendar per year. They are fully waterproof, breathable, comfortable, and abrasion-resistant, delivering performance and reliability when it’s needed most.
Its high-fit design keeps the core dry, and the articulated knee design allows for freedom of movement, even with layers on underneath. Adjustable suspenders, waist tabs, and ankle straps ensure a secure and dry fit, and the 2-way front zipper allows for easy access. Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and water-resistant chest and knee pockets add the finishing touches to an offshore staple that really delivers.
- 2-layer breathable fabric and waterproof with a 15,000mm hydrostatic head
- Hi-fit design with underarm elastication to ensure a snug fit
- Elasticated Velcro fastening adjustable shoulder straps to prevent slippage
- Side strap for tool pouch attachment (not supplied)
- 2-way zip YKK with gusset to allow easy access
- Back waist adjustment to reduce excess volume
- Articulated knee and seat construction to maximise ease of movement
- High wear resistant knee and seat patches with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with water resistant VISLON® zip pockets on chest
- Thigh pocket with water deflecting closure to keep personal items safe and dry
- Velcro ankle adjustment with back hem reinforcement for a good fit
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Offshore Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||75% Nylon; 25% Polyurethane|