State of the art in both accuracy and construction, the rugged Weems and Plath Nautilus Barometer is perfect for use in any outdoor environment. The Nautilus Barometer can also be submerged in water for a period of time without damage.
The low glare, satin black case is constructed of solid aluminum. It is color anodized and sealed so that the finish will not peel, bubble or tarnish in extreme heat or cold.
- Hydrophobic filter allows air to pass yet resists water
- Waterproof to a depth of 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Includes patented high sensitive all metal aneroid movement with expanded scale so that the needle noticeably moves as weather conditions change
- Scale ranges from 28.5 inches to 31.5 inches instead of traditional 27.5 inches to 31.5 inches Hg.
- Can be read in millibars
- To calibrate movement, twist case 1/8 turn to remove case and leave back plate on bulkhead. Also convenient for storage or anti-theft reasons
- AA battery, instructions, and stainless steel mounting hardware included.
- Weems and Plath lifetime warranty.
Dial: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
Base: 5 7/8" (149 mm)
Depth: 2 1/2" (64 mm)