State of the art in both accuracy and construction, the rugged Weems and Plath Nautilus Barometer with inclinometer is perfect for use in any outdoor environment. The Nautilus Barometer can also be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes without damage.
This instrument features an incorporated fluid (green) dampened inclinometer to show the heal of the boat.
Its has a low glare, satin black case is constructed of solid aluminum. It is color anodized and sealed so that the finish will not peel, bubble or tarnish in extreme heat or cold.
- Hydrophobic filter allows air to pass yet resists water
- Waterproof to a depth of three feet for 30 minutes
- Includes patented 'high sensitive' all metal aneroid movement with expanded scale so that needle noticeably moves as weather conditions change
- Scale ranges from 28.5 in. to 31.5 in.
- Glass crystal sits in a double O-ring seal for vibration, impact and thermal expansion protection
- Anodized aluminum dial is laser engraved
- Movable red markers are located outside the crystal for marking time
- To calibrate movement, twist case 1/8 turn to remove case and leave back plate on bulkhead. Also convenient for storage or anti-theft reasons
- AA battery, instructions, and stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Weems and Plath lifetime warranty
Dial: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
Base: 5 7/8" (149 mm)
Depth: 2 1/2" (64 mm)