For sailors facing extreme saltwater environments, this is the waterproof quartz clock for you. The Weems and Plath Nautilus Clock combines exceptional quality construction and performance that are suitable for any extreme marine environment.
The low glare, satin black case is constructed of solid aluminum. It is color anodized and sealed so that the finish will not peel, bubble or tarnish in extreme heat or cold.
- Precision quartz movement: accurate to +/- 15 seconds a month
- Displays both 24 hour and 12 hour clock
- Waterproof to a depth of 100 feet
- Glass crystal sits in a double O-ring seal for vibration, impact and thermal expansion protection
- Anodized aluminum dial is laser engraved
- Durable moveable red markers are made of U.V stabilized polycarbonate and located outside the crystal for marking time
- To calibrate movement, twist case 1/8 turn to remove case and leave back plate on bulkhead. Also convenient for storage or anti-theft reasons
- AA battery, instructions, and stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Weems and Plath lifetime warranty
Dial: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
Base: 5 7/8" (149 mm)
Depth: 2 1/2" (64 mm)