The Neil Pryde Elite Buoyancy Aid features super soft, low profile, lightweight foam that allows for great maneuverability. It also includes a trap harness cut out to make trapezing more comfortable.
- Close to body fit for low volume and reduced bulk
- Super soft buoyancy foam
- Reflective panels and piping
- Adjustable side straps
- Cut out for trapeze harness
- Large stretch mesh drainage pocket
- Oversized side zipper with protective Twin Lock System Flap
Sizing: (Measured at greatest torso circumference)
Extra Small/Small: 34 in - 38 in
Medium/Large: 38 in - 42 in
Extra Large/2X Large: 42 in - 45 in
3X Large: 46 in - 52 in
Please Note: This buoyancy aid is CE approved, but has not been Coast Guard approved. The Neil Pryde Elite Buoyancy Aid is meant to aid in floatation of a user, and should not be used in place of a PFD when one is required.
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||100% Nylon Outer, 100% NBR rubber inner foam|