The Neil Pryde Elite Eclipse Drysuit is a revolutionary, athletic alternative to the traditional crossbody metal zipper drysuit. This drysuit utilizes a YKK Aquaseal waterproof “Orbit Zip” that is positioned horizontally around the back of your waist, which makes it easy to get on and off. It is virtually impossible to feel this zipper when using the suit, allowing for totally unrestricted freedom of movement.
The Orbit Zip system is protected by an attached spray top with an adjustable neoprene waist cuff that minimizes bulk. The neoprene neck and wrist seals are watertight and comfortable, and covered for protection. The adjustable outer wrist and ankle cuffs give a custom fit and added bulk reduction. The reinforced non-slip seat and knees make this drysuit extra durable, and the waterproof self fabric socks are contoured for movement and easy to get in and out of a dinghy boot. The front chest pocket is made with a water resistant zipper and the thigh pocket has drain holes allowing for water to escape after taking spray and waves.
- Orbit zip positioned centrally around body allows for easy entry and exit
- Neoprene collar and wrist seals with covers
- Thigh pocket with drain
- Full size front chest pocket with water resistant zipper
- Self fabric full footed socks
- 4-way stretch ultra-breathable, waterproof fabric
- Fully adjustable neoprene waist band
- Reinforced non-slip double layer protection in seat and knee
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing, Cold Weather|