Dinghy and small boat mainsheet trimmers and helmsmen all choose New England Ropes Buzz Line. The Polyester/Polypropylene Blended single braid line holds firm in cleats and runs smoothly through blocks making it a great mainsheet or dinghy jib sheet.
Whether used as a dinghy mainsheet or keelboat fine tune mainsheet, this will be your hand’s new favorite line. Buzz Line retains its round shape over time and is low-kink. Perfect for both racing and recreational mainsheets on Lasers, Sunfish, J22's and J24's or even jib sheets on C420' or Vanguard 15's.
- Buzz Line is most often used as a dinghy or small keelboat mainsheets or dinghy jib sheets.
- Buzz line has a super soft feel with slightly nubby feel for grip that holds up over time. The line is smooth running and flexible.
Cover Material: No cover
Core Material: Polyester/Polypropylene
- It is made of a unique combination of spun Polyester, which makes it fuzzy, and multi-filament Polypropylene, which makes it soft, lightweight, and buoyant. The tightly woven construction prevents flattening and allows the line to retain its round shape allowing for better grip and ease of cleating.
End Termination: Melted
- Buzz Line's ends can easily be melted.
- Splicing is nearly impossible due to the tight weave and not recommended.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet|
|Line Construction||Single Braid|
|Core Material||Polyester, Polypropylene|