New England Ropes brightly colored double braided Dinghy Tow Rope is constructed with Nylon and Polypropylene. This creates a torque free and floating rope designed specifically as a tow rope for dinghies. Use it for a tow rope or dinghy painter. Dinghy Tow Rope maintains its strength when wet or dry, is easy to handle and highly visible.
- The Dinghy Tow Rope was designed as a tow rope for dinghies, although it works equally as well for towing inflatables behind cruising boats or a tow line for you small sailboat.
- Dinghy Tow Rope has a nubby cover and is a flexible non-hockling line.
Cover Material: Polypropylene
- The Polypropylene cover of Dinghy Tow rope will not absorb water allowing it to stay lightweight. The durable cover reduces abrasion and holds well on cleats.
Core Material: Nylon
- Dinghy Tow Rope features ad nylon core.
End Termination: Melted
- This line melts easily for end termination.
- Easy to splice- High tech double braid splice.
- The core is not durable enough to be stripped.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Painter/Tow Line|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|