New England Ropes Finish Line is the strongest pre-stretched line on the market. This small diameter double braid functions well across many dinghy control applications. With low-stretch and a durable cover that is nice on hands it is a perfect all-purpose control line for 420’s, V-15’s, Flying Scots, Hobies and other dinghies. Finish Line cleats and ties knots well.
- Common applications for Finish Line include dinghy outhauls, vang systems, cunninghams, hiking strap lines, centerboard lines, topping lifts, and halyards.
- A nubby cover holds knots well and feels nice on hands. This flexible line is slightly stiff and fast running through blocks.
Cover Material: Polyester
- Finish line has a tightly woven 8-strand polyester cover, which makes the line a little stiff and very durable.
Core Material: Polyester
- The core is a continuous filament polyester. Pre-stretched for performance, Finish Line is high strength and low stretch.
End Termination: Melted
- The ends of Finish Line will melt easily for termination.
- Cannot be spliced due to size.
- Cannot be stripped due to size.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Spinnaker Halyard, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|