New England Ropes Salsa Braid is a strong Dyneema blended single braid line. Lightweight and easy to grip, Salsa braid is an excellent for mainsheets, genoa sheets or traveler lines on J24's, Sonars, Finns and larger performance boats. Perfect for boats that require high tensile strength. Low-kink, strong and easy to hold- Salsa Line is a perfect sheet.
- Common applications include keelboat mainsheets or dinghy and small keelboat jib, main and spinnaker sheets.
- Salsa braid is very flexible line with a soft and nubby feel making it very nice to hold onto.
Cover Material: No cover
Core Material: Dyneema SK-75/ Spun Polyester
- The Dyneema – Polyester blended line is soft and exceptionally strong. The Polyester ensures a long useful life, (although it will absorb some water) while the Dyneema adds strength.
End Termination: Melted
- Melts easily for line termination.
- Easy to splice with 12-strand eye splice.
- Single braid cannot be stripped.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line|
|Line Construction||Single Braid|
|Core Material||Polyester, Dyneema SK-78|