New England Ropes Sta-Set line is the number one double braid in America. As far as polyester lines go, Sta set offers high strength, low stretch and extreme durability while remaining soft over time. Sta Set keeps its shape due to an exceptional match of material and braiding. The life span and performance features of this line make it a great cost-effective line. Sta Set can be used as sheets, control lines, or cruising halyards.
- Use our favorite polyester double braid for all applications on cruising boats. Racing boats can also use it in control line applications.
- Sta Set is a flexible line that provides a soft easy to handle feel.
Cover Material: Polyester
- The polyester cover of Sta Set is a real standout feature. It holds well in cleats and clutches, is easy to grip in hands and maintains its shape well.
Core Material: Polyester
End Termination: Melted
- Can easily be melted to terminate the ends.
- Sta Set can be easily spliced with a double braid splice.
- Core is not strong enough for stripping.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line, Spinnaker Guy|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|