The Laser Performance North Sails Mark II Standard Sail is class legal. Its Bi-radial construction, upgraded features and sailcloth make this sail far more durable then the original standard sail. Step into a new era of Laser sailing with this Mk II sail.
- Durable bi-radial construction with Velcro tapered batten pockets.
- Manufactured out of long lasting 4.5 Ounce Dacron.
- Luff tube mast joint patch greatly reduces the crease that can develop from the mast joint to the clew.
- Large window allows sailors to see other boats more clearly.
- Patches are optimized into a radial design to match the load paths to the tack, clew and head.
- Tack Patch extends into the sleeve to help the sail last longer under high downhaul loads.
- Battens NOT included.
Please note: Laser Cross Cut "old style" battens DO NOT FIT the new Bi-Radial Laser Sail.