The Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit blurs the lines between foul weather gear and traditional drysuits with an efficient design and convertibility for multipurpose wear. Built for long periods of time on the water in cold environments, this drysuit is rugged and athletic.
The Ignite drysuit can be worn two different ways: in “full dry” mode and in “standby” mode. In full dry mode, this drysuit is 100% waterproof. The T-zip Masterseal main zip is waterproof and zips around the back of the neck. The latex neck and wrist seals are watertight and trim to fit snugly. A protective overcoat zips up in the front to protect the waterproof zipper and minimize bulk and snags, while the adjustable wrist cuffs and high collar protect the seals. The waterproof fabric is salt water resistant, and the seat and knees are reinforced for even more durability. Hand warming pockets and a removable hood give a little warmth and extra protection. The full fabric socks are fully integrated into the drysuit and the fabric makes it easy to get in and out of a dinghy boot. Adjustable and removable inner suspenders give just the right fit.
In “standby” mode, easily unzip the drysuit, slip out of the neck seal, and then zip the jacket back up. This turns the torso of the drysuit into a well vented jacket that protects against wind and rain, perfect for in between races or on shore.
The outer jacket has a lower wader belt to prevent water inflow, and reflective patches and trim to aid in visibility for safety.
- Stand-by or Full Drysuit mode – Captive Zip self-entry
- T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
- Captive over flap jacket
- Outer chest pocket
- 420 Denier abrasion resistant overlays at seat and knees
- VENTOR salt water resistant, waterproof and breathable fabric
- Adjustable and removable suspenders
- Trim to fit Polytex UV resistant seals
- Removable hood
- T-zip Masterseal crotch relief
- Warming hand pockets and inside stash pocket
- Integrated dry sock booties
- One atmosphere PK external jacket zip with stainless slider
- Wrist overlays with Velcro cinch to seal gloves
- Lower leg boot cuff overlays
- High all-weather collar with hold down straps
- Reflective piping
- Reflective patches
- “Wader” waist belt
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Denier Nylon/Taslan, Polyurethane, Mesh|