Designed for freedom of movement, the Performance Better Sweater Hoody is a new spin on an old classic. Lightweight and warm, the fleece and sweater-knit zip up reduces bulk under foul weather gear. This midlayer has the added bonus of a hood. Comfortable and stylish on and off the water.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket is headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back. Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Recommended Use||Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||100% polyester knitted fleece|
- Really soft and not too heavy
- The hood may be a bit large