Patagonia Boy's Capilene Bottoms are made from a breathable polyester/spandex blend that offers stretch, warmth and odor control. A slim fit makes these bottoms comfortable to wear under bibs, a drysuit or foul weather gear.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly. Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Cuff seam is offset for minimal bulk
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
|Recommended Use||Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control|