Worn in or out of the water, the Patagonia R0 Top offers all-day comfort, performance and protection in sun and wind.
This short sleeve tech shirt is made from 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex. Fabric has an antimicrobial finish (a.k.a. fabric won't hold onto stink) and highly functional 4-way stretch
It has flatlock seams and seamless underarms for strength, durability and chafe-free paddling.
- Antimicrobial finish to keep you smelling fresh
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Flatlock seams and seamless underarms all provide next-to-skin comfort
- 4-way stretch
- Board short connector and key loop at bottom hem
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Made of 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Sun Protection|
|Material / Fabric||5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex|