Warm, highly breathable and moisture-wicking, Patagonia's Men's R1 Pullover can be worn alone or underneath a shell during high-output activities.
A lightweight yarn construction wicks moisture, with an interior grid to enhance airflow and breathability. Has a jersey microfiber face for low friction non-binding layering.
- Slim fit with room for light under layers
- Half zip closure
- Jersey microfiber face for low-friction, non-binding layering
- Zippered brushed polyester mesh chest pocket
- Interior grid enhances airflow
- Outer microfiber yarns speed evaporation
- Lightweight yarns wick moisture
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land|
|Material / Fabric||93% polyester 7% spandex|