To make sure you're covered on those long hot summer days on the water, look to the long sleeved Patagoina Sol Patrol Shirt that features a lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop fabric with 30-UPF sun protection.
It's double-layer collar stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points, and it can also be worn up to give the back of the neck extra coverage against the rays.
The cooling mesh fabric at center back and side vents is receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in the most sweltering conditions.
Two button-through chest pockets are mesh-lined; there's also an inset zippered pocket on the left for travel security.
- Lightweight, quick-drying ripstop polyester
- 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, side vents and arms facilitates ventilation
- Relaxed fit, designed to loosely cover
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets
- Inset zippered pocket on chest
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land, Sun Protection|
|Material / Fabric||2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop|