What? A hoodie for summer? Yes! This Patagonia Sunshade Hoodie will you cool, dry, and protected from the sun. With 25-UPF protection, thumb holes and hood coverage, you'll be cool as a cucumber while rounding the marks.
This tech shirt is made with a 25-UPF lightweight double knit fast dry fabric, thumb holes pull the sleeves down to cover hands for additional protection, the relaxed hood fits easily over a baseball cap, and an upgraded vertical-zip pocket keeps small essentials secure.
- Lightweight, quick-drying 100% polyester double knit
- 25-UPF sun protection
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap
- Noncorrosive vertical zip closure on front pocket
- Thumb holes in cuffs for extra sun protection on hands and arms
- Zipper is durable plastic to prevent corrosion in marine environments
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Sun Protection|
|Material / Fabric||3.5-oz 100% polyester double knit|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|
One thing to note is that you look pretty ridiculous with the hood on. But it does the job.
- Did the job and kept me protected from the sun
- You kind of look like Kenny from South Park when you have the hood on