This Weems and Plath Protractor Triangle is a must-have in any navigation kit. Using two 45 degree triangles provides an easy method of plotting and performing chart work.
The protractor scale on the triangle can aid in drawing a bearing line on a chart and the 90 degree angle is helpful when determining lines of position.
- Used as a pair to transfer a directional line on a chart.
- Protractor scale allows easy alignment with chart meridian in any direction.
- Direction is maintained as one triangle is slid along the other to desired position.
- 90 degree angle helps determine lines of position.
- Crafted of clear, durable vinylite, and inscribed with black markings.