The Optiparts QuickSilver Spar Set includes a QuickSilver Mast, Boom, Sprit and a B-Pack Rigging Pack for Silver Spars (EX13593).
The QuickSilver Spars are less stiff than the Black Gold, but this is ideal for the lighter weight sailor who has just started racing. The Silver Mast is 45mm in diameter by 2mm wall made from tempered 6082 aluminum tube. The boom is 40mm in diameter by 1.2mm wall and is stiffer than the school boom allowing the sailor to put more tension on the leach. The sprit is 25.4mm in diameter and 1.6mm on the wall and has a 15cm long anti-chafe protection tube.
QuickSilver spars feature:
- Stainless steel hook-in block backing plate
- 2 Special top pins
- Low-friction wind indicator
- Aluminum halyard and downhaul Clamcleat
- Hook-in block with aluminum sheave in a nylon casing
- Line package with 2 to 1.4 mm Vectran halyard, 3mm Dyneema bridle with ring, Dyneema outhaul, 2mm wire, 6mm Dyneema downhaul