Made for tough offshore nights, the Racing Night Vision Cap is made of fast drying nylon and comes complete with a hat retainer to make sure it doesn't go overboard. One size fits most with adjustable Velcro closure on back. The cap has simple buttons on the brim, one for red and one for white.
The lights are separated into reds and whites with the option for red lights, white under the brim lights or powerful white lights at the edge of the brim.
- 2 White lights under brim for detail oriented situations, angled down and not blinding to crewmates.
- 2 Red lights under brim for night vision and lower intensity use in the cockpit, angled downwards to light up what you're looking at without having to strain your head or neck.
- 2 Ultra bright white LED spotlight on edge of brim for light at distances up to 60 feet.
- 2 independent on-off switches concealed on brim. One for red LEDs and one for white LEDs.
- Under brim lights are 15,000 + MCD, LED lights
- Edge of brim lights are 30,000 MCD ultra bright white LED spotlights
- 6 lithium CR-2032 coin cell batteries housed in sweat band
- 50 hours of intermittent battery life
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing|