Ronstan Sticky Gloves are made with special "sticky" Amara fabric for maximum durability, minimum stretch and extra grip. It reduces fatigue by minimizing the physical effort required to hold rope.
These three finger gloves are quick drying and have a low cut design in order to not interfere with your race watch timer.
- Three finger style glove
- Special "sticky" Amara synthetic leather reduces fatigue by minimizing the effort required to hold a line
- Mesh panel on top for flexibility, comfort and quick drying
- Kevlar stitching
- Neoprene wrist band
- Amara fabric on palm and fingers
- Low cut neoprene wrist band for secure fit and clear access to start watch
- Velcro closure
- Contoured neoprene wristband
- UPF 50 UV protection
- Double thickness palm and fingers for protection and grip
- Double Aramid stitching in high wear areas
- Mesh panels for flexibility and quick drying
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||Amara synthetic leather, Neoprene wrist|
Write Your Own Review
- Great racing gloves Review by Chris
I have had the fingerless gloves for some time and have used them extensively racing MC Scows. I recently bought the 3 finger gloves and raced with them in heavy air at a championship regatta. Wow! These are the best racing gloves that I have ever had in 40+ years of racing dinghies. They have great grip and protect my fingers well. For some reason my other Rontan gloves tend to stink less than other gloves too; a big plus. These are great racing gloves.
(Posted on 11/11/2015)