Comfortable and lightweight for milder climates. Padded neoprene front provides protection against hiking straps for all day support. Hard wearing and great on any size boat where a secure grip is needed.
- Materials: Neoprene with multi-compound sole
- Fit/Closures: Side zipper entry with Velcro tab to keep zipper slider up and boot zipped
- Other: Front is padded for protection against hiking strap, firm sole also works well on bigger boats, hard wearing molded sole for firm foot support, extra heel and toe texturing for reliable grip
- Outstanding quality and value Review by Dan
I've had these boots for 3 or 4 years . Although I sail with them, I really bought them as the best design I could find for commuting on my bike 9 months of the year. They have evolved into my work boots for everything from my home projects to fiberglass work on my boat. I wear them almost every weekend of the year. I still can't see any wear in the soles and the integrity of the materials is such that there are no cracks, delaminations, etc.
One caveat. They are not meant to be waterproof. Water can get in through the zipper. There is a separate liner available if you require that feature, but I have found that unless I actually step into a puddle or am in a downpour, water does not get in. I can't imagine a better boot.
(Posted on 11/18/2015)
- Zip Boot Review by jane/mike
Like these a lot. easy to put on and take off! good traction, comfortable.
(Posted on 11/5/2015)