The SeaHiker will give you maximum traction thanks to the GripX3 Technology and the Adaptive Wave Siping that disperses water underfoot. These boots have the grip that you need whether you are using hiking straps all day or doing deck work on a bigger race boat.
- Materials: 5mm double-lined neoprene, Hydro-Grip Rubber
- Fit/Closures: Zipper entry with velcro zipper lock, built-in neoprene flap to protect from zipper chafe
- Other: Top-Deck 360 grip, Adaptive Wave Siping disperses water underfoot. Smaller sizes to fit juniors: 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Great shin protection; flexible; durable so far Review by Griffin
Great for anyone who struggles with shin abrasion in Dinghy sailing. FJ skippers, you feel my pain. Good flexible soles. Durability seems great in the month I've used them for.
(Posted on 10/13/2015)
- Failed after 1 collegiate season Review by ctg15417
Title says it all. First the zippers came off (on the same day) - I usually rinse after salt water practice, but apparently not often enough. Then the soles game unglued, which happened with my last pair of Sperrys. I decided to give sperry another chance, because these looked different. They werent, and are now unwearable.
(Posted on 9/23/2015)