Samson Ropes Control DPX Line is a single braid that combines two unique fibers to produce a line that has grip and "soft-hand" feel of spun polyester with the benefit of lightweight strength.
- DPX makes a good control line on keelboats. Jib sheets, mainsheets or spinnaker sheets on dinghies or small keelboats. Good for all sheets on dinghies & small keelboats, especially ideal for mainsheet applications.
- Easy to hold onto and flexible construction. It will compress somewhat in your hand and under loads. Not recommended for use in clutches or V cleats, only cam cleats
Cover Material: No cover
Core Material: Dyneema/Polyester with DPX
- The combination of Dyneema with Samson's DPX fiber technology brings you the best abrasion and cut resistance of all high performance fibers. This 12-strand single braid is extremely durable, easy to splice, lightweight, easy on the hands and winch- and cleat-friendly. It runs well through blocks without kinking. DPX improves the grip and gives it the soft hand feel of a spun polyester.
End Termination: Melted
- Ends can be melted easily.
- Very loose weave makes splicing simple. Can easily add a 12 strand eye splice for attachment to becket of mainsheet block. Easily spliced making it work well on sheets and control lines.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Tensile Strength (lbs)||11000|