Cruising sailors looking for optimal performance will appreciate the Samson Ropes XLS Line. It is a durable, workhorse of a line that works great for any line on the boat where stretch isn't a concern.
The many colors available make it easy to color code sheets and halyards. This ensures that any crew, experienced or not, can always identify which line to pull.
- Good for cruising sheets, control lines and halyards.
- Has a smooth cover that is comfortable hand.
Cover Material: Polyester
- XLS is made with enhanced durability through its 3-end per carrier cover construction. The smooth cover holds well in cleats and clutches.
Core Material: Polyester
- The polyester core is used as a bulking agent that helps to create a line that does not compress easily and maintains its shape.
End Termination: Melted
- Easily melted ends but can be whipped for added durability.
- Easily spliced on lines over 1/4" with a Double Braid Eye Splice.
- Cannot be stripped - core is not durable enough without the cover.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet, Control Line, Spinnaker Guy|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|